We are Los Angeles and Orange County’s
~ Premier Wedding Videography Company ~
Would you like to see what other Brides, & Grooms, think about our wedding videography work? See the “Testimonials” further down this page and read their opinions about our work. To see a sample of our work, you can go to our “Sample wedding video” Gallery page and see several streaming wedding video samples.
Before we do that, take a look around our site. This is only a brief intro page. Our inner pages are full of great information to help you through the difficult process of selecting a Wedding Videographer. We know that in Los Angeles and Orange County there are lots of choices and you must have lots of questions, that is why we are here to help.
If you just started selecting a videographer, you should review all the information we have to offer on our pages and get fully informed about wedding videographer packages, pricing, selection and style. Not all videographers are the same when it comes to personality, shooting style, or pricing.
We travel to most cities and locations in Southern California and we also shoot many other functions aside from Weddings. We cover Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside, San Bernardino and San Diego. Below are a few of the cities we cover in Southern California. If you don’t find your city below don’t worry. Just ask us if we are able to do a special event or wedding in your location and we’ll be happy to tell you.
San Gabriel Valley, Ahambra, Altadena, Arcadia, Azusa, Baldwin Park, Bassett, Bradbury, Brea, Buena Park, Cerritos, Costa Mesa, Cypress, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Irvine, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Charter Oak, City Of Industry, and Covina. Duarte, El Monte, Glendale, Glendora, Hacienda Heights, Irwindale, La Canada Flintridge, La Puente, Monrovia, Monterey Park, Pasadena, Pomona, Placentia, San Clemente, Rancho Cucamonga, Rosemead, and Rowland Heights. San Marino, Santa Monica, Sierra Madre, South El Monte, South Pasadena, Studio City, Temple City, Walnut, West Covina, Anaheim, Anaheim Hills, Century City, and Diamond Bar. Fountain Valley, Hermosa Beach, Hollywood, Huntington Beach, Malibu, Orange, Pacific Palisades, and Palos Verdes. Redondo Beach, Santa Ana, Universal City, Whittier, Chino, Claremont, Corona, Laverne, Ontario, Pomona, Reseda, San Dimas, San Juan Capistrano, Seal Beach, Stanton, Tarzana, Toluca Lake, Tustin, Yorba Linda, Valencia, Van Nuys, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Brentwood, and Bel Aire.
Our mission is to be best Videographer specializing in Wedding Videography in Southern California.We focus on Wedding video production and Video Editing all in house so we can create fantastic Wedding Films or Marriage films that you will treasure for years to come.
THE WEDDING EVENTS
We specialize in capturing your ceremony in an unobtrusive manner while still getting the great shots. We never get in the way of the wedding party or the officiants, but we make sure to capture the moments that you will treasure for life. We capture the entire ceremony not just bits and pieces. Your Wedding Day will be hectic and we know that you will not be able to remember everything that happens. This is why we do our best to capture your Special Memories on video. You will be able to enjoy reliving the happiness of this day for many years to come.
This is your time to have fun and celebrate the joy of your wedding. You should not be concerned with the events, their timing or making sure that everything is captured properly. This is where you can relax and have fun while we do our best work. While you enjoy yourself, we capture the special moments of your friends and family celebrating and having a wonderful time. Later you can enjoy reliving these great times as you enjoy your video.
Wedding Planning Guide
~ Visit our FREE Wedding Planning Page to help you with your wedding details ~
Frequently Asked Questions
I Don’t like to Interview my guests. Do we have to have Interviews?
* No. Interviews are done only at the request of the Bride and Groom. This is included in the package at no extra charge, but it is totally up to you whether to use it or not.
I will be very nervous before the Wedding Ceremony; do we really need to shoot the pre-ceremony footage of the Bride getting ready?
* No. The pre-ceremony footage of the Bride and/or Groom getting ready is part of the package for people who wish to take advantage of it. This is included in the package at no extra charge, but it is totally up to you whether to use it or not.
I’ve heard it takes months to get my finished Wedding Video?
* Not with us. The finished DVD, is presented to you in approximately 30 days. (Rush orders are available.)
How much of a deposit is required?
* First contact us and make sure the date and time that you want are available, then to book our services, the deposit is only $100.
Will we be able to hear our vows?
* Yes. Watch our “Vows Demo” (on our Video Gallery Page) to see for yourself. Not all of our demos were made to hear the vows since they were each edited with a different style in mind, but on your finished video you will certainly be able to hear your vows.
How Many DVDs will I get?
* This depends on the package that you choose. If you would like more copies of your DVD we would be happy to make additional copies for you.
Can I purchase the raw, unedited original?
* Yes. Contact us for pricing.
Will you use a tripod at our wedding?
* We use either hand held or fluid head tripod mount as needed, depending on the locations conditions or restraints. The requirements of the Minister, Priest, Rabbi or Coordinator are all taken into consideration. We will work with your locations representative and figure out what works best.
Do you use bright lights?
* No. Our cameras have excellent optical chips, and lenses that can capture video as low as one lux. That is the same as shooting by candlelight. We use the optics of the camera to obtain the maximum quality video under the given conditions. In some rare occasions we use small, camera mounted lights to add to the ambient light, but only where permitted. Some locations such as churches, do not allow using any lighting at all. We are well versed in all the limitations of different locations, and in getting the best video captured by our professional video equipment.
Do you charge a Fuel Surcharge or Mileage Fees like other video companies do?
* No. The price you see is the price you pay. There are no hidden charges, mileage fees or travel expenses within Southern California.
What type of Equipment do you use?
* We use only the best Video and Audio equipment possible. We use the best DV Tapes for our cameras, and the best DVD stock available for the finished product. We take pride in our work and we want it to last. Our editing equipment is the latest and fastest computers with the top rated software. We would need an entire page to list all of our equipment. We put money back into our company and we constantly upgrade our equipment, and software to keep up with technology. We have multiple cameras, editing computers, and software; too many to list here.
What about a Photo Montage or Extra Time?
* If you have any questions that are not covered on this page, or would like to add some optional items to your packages, visit our options page for more details or use our Contact Form below to ask us any questions.
Here are just a few of the cards and letters we have received over the years.
Thank you for capturing every moment on film. You were so wonderful with us, it’s been a real pleasure. Anyone we know who needs a videographer, we will send your way. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.
Venus and Stephen Penny
The video was excellent, and George was a very personable videographer. We didn’t hardly notice he was around, but the footage he got was great.
Monica and Trevor Baker
I was very happy with the quality of the work for a very inexpensive price. Allen went out of his way to make sure all of our requests were met.
Estella and Frank Oliva
Frank, we just wanted to drop you a heartfelt thank you for the great job you guys did. We have watched and enjoyed the video five times in the last two days since we got it. Please make us two more copies that we can send to our families over seas.
Donna and Al Johnson
Thank you for capturing our wedding day on video. Our videographer Sue did a great job. My husband was not too keen on the idea of a video before the wedding, but after seeing how great it turned out, he is a convert. I love seeing all the things that I would have otherwise missed. The colors are so vibrant and alive, it’s like being there again.
Renee and Michael White
Just wanted to say what a wonderful job you did Frank on our wedding video. We’ve shown it to our friends and family and they are just as thrilled as we are. You edited the video perfectly and added music at all the right places. We just couldn’t be happier with how it turned out. We were also pleased with the excellent service you provided before, during, and after the wedding. If you ever need a recommendation, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Rob and Kathleen Castagnoli